Author(s): Colin Lacey, Posted 01/28/11
As I said in my post about data center readiness — there’s a lot more to preparing your data center and enterprise apps for growth in mobile transactions than just technology. To adequately transform the IT infrastructure to meet new requirements, IT needs:
- An efficient, streamlined process
- A plan for communicating with each constituency
- Well-defined SLAs for different application tiers
- Documentation of current expenses for accurate cost comparison before and after transformation
- A plan that will keep costs down
The takeaway below explains these five crucial elements of data center transformation. Download the PDF, print it out, and post somewhere where you can see it. And don’t forget to share the permalink with your network.
The statements posted on this blog are those of the writer alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Unisys.